Monday, January 16

FAQ: Late Wedding Season Weddings

Q: My wedding will be in October and is the fifth one among friends this year. How can I make it different so my guests won’t get bored because of the same routine (this has happened to me)?
Last-In –Line.
A; The most common mistake here may be to throw more money at it: Bigger décor, a more upscale meal, more of more, but truth be told all you need to do is be different. Make it personal. What about doing a little something different for your grand entrance? What about doing a slide show and narrating it? What about changing up the order of events? What about placing a trivia quiz about the bride and groom on tables and the first one that gets all of them correct receives a party favor? What about having a dance off between the bridesmaids and groomsmen instead of a traditional wedding party dance? Don’t try to be better—try to be different, like Morgan and Jared (below) who came in with a great grand entrance and then went into a one-of-a-kind first dance. We were all sucked in immediately and it lasted throughout the entire evening - and their wedding was Thanksgiving weekend!

"The only advice I would give is to definitely book Alexxus entertainment! They were incredible! I didn't have to worry about my music at all with them." - Morgan & Jared

Thoughts, questions or anything I can help with, feel free to get in touch with me.
Until next week,
~ Mike ~

*photo courtesy of Lindsey Goedken Photography


          


Disc Jockeys  |  Emcees  |  Entertainers
www.alexxus.com  |  563-590-5815
Dubuque / Galena

No comments:

Post a Comment